Design our Open Day Snapchat geofilter and win!
What does Open Day mean to you?
Think back to your first time, or think about what your first time will be like. From the beautiful architecture, the awesome hands-on experiences, the new friends to make, to the wide breadth of programs to learn about, Open Day is a massive event!
We want you to sum up the Open Day experience in a fun, colourful and quirky design to be featured as the Parkville geofilter for Open Day, Sunday 21 August 2016.
Your design must include the word: uomopenday. The rest is up to you!
Submit your design to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 15 July to be in the running.
- Save for Web
- PNG should have a width of 1080 and a height of 1920 pixels
- PNG must be under 300 KB
Please read Snapchat’s submission guidelines before beginning your design.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with – best of luck!
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Condition. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to the general public, including students, prospective students and alumni of the University of Melbourne.
- Entry is closed to staff of the University of Melbourne.
- Submissions will be accepted form Monday 4 July 9am AEST through to Friday 15 July 11:59pm AEST. Submissions after this date are not valid.
- The University reserves the right to extend the Promotion Period in the event of low participation.
- All valid entries must include the name, phone number and email address of the entrant. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Prize Details:
- Winner announced on UoM Social Media channels
- Winning geofilter entry used during Open Day, Sunday August 21, on SnapChat
- Winner receives 1X $200 Coles Myer gift voucher
- Selection of prize winners:
- Winner will be selected by a staff panel on Monday 18 July
- Announcement of winner will be made on unimelb Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat
- Winner will be notified by email
- The chosen winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The University of Melbourne reserves the right to choose another winner if initial winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or in the event of the prize not being claimed. If the prize remains unclaimed after two months, another entrant will be chosen to claim the prize.
- The University of Melbourne reserves the right to use all submitted entries for future marketing purposes.
- The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for other goods or services. If for some reason the prize is unavailable the University reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- To redeem the prize the winner must collect the prize in person at an agreed time and location as determined by the University of Melbourne. Proof of identity must be provided by the entrant.